Saturday, October 28, 2006

Finally Finished!

Got the Minister Appreciation cards finished!! Here they are:







It didn't take me as long as I thought, and I had so much fun doing them! They do so much for our church, so I'm glad to have an "excuse" to thank them with my handmade cards!

The first one, the Pastor's, uses the "Cracked Glass" technique. Second one, the Worship Minister's, is Joseph's Coat (dude likes black); Third, the Associate Pastor's, is a Brayered Madras, and last, the Youth Minister's, uses the Frog In a Blender technique (that name grosses me out!)

I spent hours tonight scanning my tons of "new" cards, and hope to get them uploaded to SplitcoastStampers soon.

Thanks for taking a look! And I apologize for the weirdly wrapped text -- I'm having a little trouble figuring the picture posting out! (Thank goodness I'm married to a computer whiz ... unfortunately, he happens to be in bed right now!)

No comments: