Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Oh to be in New Zealand, now that spring is here (well, there)



Kia ora! I've had a bit of fun today playing with my new stamps from Kiwi-Impressionz. The one above is my "Kiwi Dreams" card, done using Vada's Gesso Resist technique (TJ), just like I said I wanted to do! The mat of the main image is gold paper, and on the side I stamped a Paua border in gold ink. All the word stamps are Stampin' Up!

The card below is one I did with a Fossil Stone (TJ) background behind the image. The cardfront itself is from Club Scrap, it's not a technique. I'm thinking of sending this one to the Kiwi-Impressionz people, just for fun.



I really love these stamps, and anticipate playing with them a whole lot more! Plus there are a few more at K-I that I have my eye on!

And I must say, I am SOOOOO glad I started trying out the techniques in the Techniques Junkies newsletters. Card making is fun again!!

Cheers!

No comments: