Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Just a Quickie ... new elements

Can't spend long here -- gotta run get into the shower and get ready to go see my brother off. But I've added a couple of elements to my page here -- one is a link to a Stampin' Up! webring that looks really cool, and the other is a "widget" announcing the countdown to Sellabration! What fun! I'm getting so techie!

AND I'm now listed on Splitcoastbloggers which is a blog-link site for Splitcoaststampers members, and it is so great! Tons of terrific blogs to choose from.

I also "discovered" del.icio.us , which is a bookmarking site. Bjorn's had an account with them forever, but I didn't realize how very, very awesome it is until just a few days ago, so now I have an account, too, and I can save all my bookmarks to an online site where I can get to them from any computer, PLUS I can see how many other people have bookmarked a certain site, and even go check out their bookmarks to see if they've got any cool sites that I might want to see. It's so fun! (Doesn't take much to amuse me, apparently!)

So, off to the shower, and then hopefully today I'll have a chance to photograph my recent creations and post a few piccies.

Check ya!

No comments: