Monday, January 01, 2007

Album Without a Home

I've been thinking about where to post pictures of the calendar I made Bjorn for Christmas, but now that I think about it, I don't know where to put it! It uses very few (if any) techniques, so I guess TJ is out. It's not all Stampin' Up!, so I guess both my Stampin' Up! Yahoo groups are out. It's not stamped in very much, so the StampingScrapbookers group is out ... I don't know what to do with it!

So I guess for now I'll just post a couple more pages from it here:



This is the November page. We went to the Maritime Museum in San Diego a couple of years ago and took a cruise around the bay on Californian. This is me on the deck. I had fun doing this page because I got to a) smear ink all over the place (um, "antique" the page), and b) it was all about tall ships, which I totally love. (We also got to go on board the HMS Rose, which was used in the movie "Master and Commander" as the main ship. It was AWESOME!!

and ...



This is July's page (obviously!). I just love this picture of Bjorn and Aidan, and it was taken during July last year. In fact, we all piled into the hammock to watch the annual hometown parade that goes by our house every 4th of July. So I thought it appropriate for the July spot. Nothing special scrappin'-wise, just a great picture.

I hope everyone had a terrific New Year's Eve celebration (we did -- too much fondue, too much chocolate and not enough sleep!).

Godt Nytt Aar!!

No comments: