Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Craft Fair Card Show Day 4 – I didn’t get much done yesterday toward the show, but did manage to get the Vanilla/Cream inserts put in today, as well as get cards matched to envies and put in plastic sleeves. I ran out of some and don’t have the right sizes for others so will have to make a trip to the local LSS today to see if they have the right sizes. (Darn!) I went to Archiver’s yesterday, but they didn’t have any. The lady who checked me out said, “Try clearbags.com.” Um, yeah, did that, didn’t order enough. Too late to do that now. But I do remember that the particular LSS I’m going to today has sold the clear bags in the past, so I hope they still do, and in the sizes I need!

I also took time out last night to make that 18th birthday card I was commissioned to do, so I will show that to you first. I am MUCH happier with this one than the one I did Monday night!


The only stamping done on this card is behind the "18" -- it's the Birthday roller wheel from the Level 3 Hostess set in the current SU catalog, just done with Versamark. PP is all Basic Grey (surfer collection), CS is Archivers, "18" is Basic Grey chipboard embossed with SU copper EP. I don't remember where the mesh came from.

Okay, on to the Craft Fair cards for today:

Another Colorwash Batik. Can't remember which stamp company this is -- I think it's Above the Mark. CW spray is Terra Cotta Walnut Ink (Tsukineko? See, I'm hopeless!) I really like the way this one turned out!


This is just a larger (5-1/4" square) version of a card I did for a class awhile back, and is as close to CASEing as I will come. Which in this case is almost too close. And I hope it's not a direct CASE -- my memory isn't all that great on the original. SU "Outlaw" PP and stamp from "Wanted" set.


I was in Archivers a few weeks ago and found an Autumn themed scrapbook kit on sale in the back with great paper in it, so I bought it for cards. Now I've thrown away the wrapper and can't remember who it was by, but that's where this paper came from. The top paper is actually Very Vanilla cardstock that I pounced Chalk Ink onto with a wadded up piece of plastic wrap. Stamps are from Clear Dollar Stamps.


Hee hee -- no, this isn't a card. I've just been listening to the Newsboys all morning, so thought I'd throw in a Phil Joel pic for fun! Aren't you glad -- I'm sure this just abso-flamin'-lutely made the rest of your day!

Catch ya later, mates!

No comments: