Wednesday, January 09, 2008

New SU Demonstrator Business Web Site!

Well, I'm busy with relatives this week, but I wanted to let y'all know that Stampin' Up! has totally re-vamped their Demonstrator Business Web Sites, so mine is all fresh and brand-spankin' new! Just go to www.stacya.stampinup.net to see all the new goodies. I don't actually have any of my own artwork up there yet, but plan to start adding that as I get new things made with the newer stamps.

Fortunately, I'm feeling MUCH better now -- like, halfway human again! We're enjoying the visit with Bjorn's parents, and his mom has been very helpful to me in my still-kinda-weak state.

I have ordered some things (well, okay, kinda a LOT of things) from the new Spring/Summer Collection catalog and a good portion of it is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I can't wait! There are so many stamp sets I love in this catalog, especially the Eastern Eclectic stuff. It's very "me" (okay, if you knew me well you might not see that, but it is, trust me!). So I'm really looking forward to having time in the stamp loft to play with it all.

Okay, gotta run, but I hope to have lots of new projects to show off very soon!

No comments: