Wednesday, February 06, 2008

No tomatoes, please!!

Okay, I just went out on a very scary limb and put a political endorsement on my blog. I have no qualms about putting a window decal on my car, but somehow getting the finger from a complete stranger in a Volvo is completely different from getting a comment-full from a stamping/scrapping friend.

SO -- even though I'm making my political statement, I'm NOT asking for political commentary here. I'm not good at arguing anything, be it politics OR religion, so don't throw any virtual tomatoes at me (or flames, either, please!). I won't answer any comments re: politics, and may delete them if they're inflammatory. In all honesty, this is the most I've cared about an election in eons (probably because it's all so up in the air, which makes it terribly fascinating), so I just wanted to Make a Stand.

If you don't like Senator McCain, that's okay with me! That's the cool thing about America -- we can all have our own opinions without worrying about getting dragged off in the middle of the night and getting thrown in some black hole of a cell and never seeing our loved ones again. At least from the government. (Legally)

Now back to our regularly scheduled crafting ...

No comments: