Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My husband, my hero

It's really late and I meant to post this earlier, but I want to get it in before I go to bed.

I made this layout in honor of my sweet husband who gets up and goes to work every day, whether he feels like it or not, even when he'd rather go sailing, and faces all the usual unpleasantries of Small Software Company America. There are definitely good things about his job, but right now he's just in such a down period that I wanted to let him know how very much I appreciate all he does for Aidan and me. So here's the LO:



You can click on it to see it larger and read the journaling, if you're interested.

DP is Crate Paper. CS is (I think) DCWV and SU. I used the Cricut Solutions "Home Decor" cartridge, and the title is in a font I downloaded the other day and can't remember the name of off the top of my head.

It is FREEZING cold here today! We may even get freezing rain and sleet tonight, so there's a chance Aidan's school may start late tomorrow. Assuming he goes -- he's up there right now coughing his head off (I just know pieces of lung are going to start flying out any minute, he always coughs so hard!), and wheezing a little. He says he doesn't feel sick, and he doesn't have any fever (so far), so it may just be allergy-related asthma, but it makes this mother incredibly nervous! If it keeps up tomorrow he's going to the doc.

Okay, gotta get to bed. Hope everybody in the path of this ice storm is staying warm! (Oh, hush all you Aussies and Kiwis down there basking in the sun ...)

1 comment:

Becky said...

How sweet; It is freezing cold here and we got more snow and freezing rain. I have chosen you for a "Fabulous blog Award. Because you are so inspiring and so creative. come by and pick it up.
Becky
http://diamondintherough24.blogspot.com/